- 1 c Red Pepper (bell, cut into strips)
- 1 c broccoli (florets, cut into small pieces)
- 1 c Mushrooms (portabella, sliced)
- 14 oz Buffalo (cut into strips)
- Chili Flakes (to taste)
- pepper (ground, to taste)
Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and saute a few minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and saute until the buffalo is cooked through. Sprinkle with chili flakes and pepper.
Keep track of your condiments, garnishes and veggies so that your total daily food intake stays compliant with the weight loss phase of the program.