- 1⁄4 c Parsley (fresh, minced)
- 1 T Rosemary Leaves (fresh, minced)
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 4 clv Garlic (medium)
- 1 t Thyme (fresh leaves, minced)
- 1 t Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 t pepper (Freshly ground black)
- 15 oz Beef Tenderloin (trimmed)
Take care not to overcook the tenderloin.
In small bowl, combine parsley, rosemary, mustard, garlic, thyme, oil and pepper. Spread on beef tenderloin; wrap beef in plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat grill for a medium fire. Grill beef, turning frequently, 20 minutes (rare), 22 minutes (medium) or 24 minutes (well-done). Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
PER SERVING: 198 Calories, 10 g Total Fat, 3 g Saturated Fat, 71 mg Cholesterol, 146 mg Sodium, 1 g Total Carbohydrate, 0 g Dietary Fiber,24 g Protein, 19 mg Calcium