- 1 cup prepared Spaghetti Squash Strands (2 Greens)
- 1/2 cup diced Rottel Diced Tomatoes, drained (1 Green)
- 2 Light Laughing Cow Queso Fresco and Chipotle Cheese Wedges (1 Healthy Fat)
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat Mexican Cheese, Shredded (1/4 Lean)
- 7 oz raw Chicken Breasts, cubed – should yield 4.5 oz cooked (3/4 Lean)
- 1 tsp low sodium Taco Seasoning Mix (1 1/2 Condiments)
- 1 tbsp water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare spaghetti squash by oven or microwave.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and water.
Cook chicken until chicken is no longer pink and cooked thoroughly.
Make sure you have 4.5 oz of chicken when cooked.
If you desire more shredded Mexican cheese, then use 1/2 cup Mexican cheese and only 3 oz chicken when cooked. Set aside.
Saute 1 cup spaghetti squash, rottel tomatoes and laughing cow cheese wedges until cheese is melted.
Pour squash mixture in a small casserole dish.
Spread cubed chicken over the top.
Sprinkle shredded cheese over chicken.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
*1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 1/2 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per Serving