- Veggies: (see veggies in notes)
- 3⁄4 c Celery
- 2⁄3 c Mushrooms
- 1⁄3 c Onion
- 1 1⁄2 c Zucchini
- 1 c Red Pepper
- 1 t Ginger
- T Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (to taste, I like to use garlic salt)
- Rice: (See rice in notes)
- 3 pk shirataki noodles (diced into rice sized pieces)
- 1 t Chipotle Pepper
- Meat: (see meat in notes)
- 8 oz Tukey Tenderloin (diced, or use any MF sized portion of chicken, pork or shrimp)
Veggies: Dice veggies into uniform size so they cook evenly. Spray wok with pam, add veggies and spices. Stir fry until vegies are soft. Remove from wok.
Rice: Spray wok with pam, toss in diced noodles. Spray noodles with Pam and add spices. Stir fry until there’s no liquid remaining. Remove from wok.
This makes basically 3, 1.5 cup servings which count as your green.
Meat: Spray a pan with pam. Sauté on high heat until meat turns white. Toss in seasoning and continue to sauté. When meat starts to brown, add 1/4 cup of water and deglaze the bottom. Pour into the wok with the veggies/”rice” and stir until turkey is evenly distributed throughout. If there’s liquid collecting in the bottom, put on high heat and cook it off while stirring the mixture.
Add these varying amounts of ingredients during each “phase” of the wok’ing as well.
1 1/2 t Paprika
2 T Soy Sauce
2 T Soy Sauce
1 t Cumin
1/2 T Paprika
1/2 T Cumin