* 18 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts – should yield 12 oz cooked (2 Lean)
* 1 teaspoon dried basil (1 Condiment)
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder (1 Condiment)
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (0.5 Condiment)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt (1 Condiment)
* 1/4 cup Newman’s Own Lighten Up Balsamic Vinaigrette (2 Healthy Fats)
Rinse and dry chicken. Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Pour marinade over chicken in large bowl and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Discard marinade. Grill chicken until cooked.
2 servings with 1 Lean, 1.75 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per serving