- 2 lbs chicken tenders, diced
- olive oil
- lettuce for wraps
- grape tomatoes, avocado, green onion, cilantro, lime
- Juice of 2 fresh limes- about 2 Tbsp
- 2-4 Tbsp Sriracha sauce-or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp each chili powder and sea salt
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 Tbsp olive, or avocado oil
(Combine marinade ingredients well. Place in medium glass bowl(cover), or gallon ziploc. Add diced chicken tenders. Marinate 4 hours, or overnight, refrigerated, turning to coat occasionally.)
Cook chicken in large, med-high preheated sauté pan, with 2 tsp olive oil.
Sauté uncovered until cooked through and outside is crispy. About 6-8 minutes.
Serve immediately on butter lettuce leaves with; tomato, avocado, green onion, cilantro, and fresh lime wedges.