- 2 Chicken (breast, 7 oz each)
- 1⁄4 t Coriander (crushed)
- 1⁄2 c Orange Drink (sugar-free, ie Crystal Light)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 T Cilantro (fresh, snipped)
Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Saute chicken breast with coriander seed over medium-high heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add liquid to get, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and liquid is reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper; add cilantro and cook 1 minute more.
Tips: Keep track of your condiments, garnishes and veggies so that your total daily food intake stays compliant with the weight loss phase of the program.