- 6 ounces of pre-cooked shredded chicken breast (1 leaner)
- Approx 3 cups raw spinach **You will only want to use 1 cups cooked, so be sure to measure after it is cooked** (2 green)
- 1/2 cup of Rotel Tomatoes (1 green)
- 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Cheese (1 Healthy Fat)
- 1 tsp McCormick Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning (2 condiments)
In a 10″ sauce pan, add 1/4 cup of water. Add 3 cups of raw spinach to water and saute until spinach is wilted. Remove spinach to measure out 1 cup or 180 grams. Add 1 cup of cooked spinach back to pan. Add 1/2 cup of Rotel Tomatoes, chicken and seasoning to pan. Continue to cook until the chicken is warm. Add Laughing Cow Cheese and stir in so it is creamy.
This counts for 1 leaner, 3 green, 1 healthy fat and 2 condiments.