- 2 Zucchini (thin sliced with peeler )
- 16 oz Ground Turkey (very lean)
- 2 c Low-Carb Spaghetti Sauce (or make your own with tomatoes and blender)
- 2 c Spinach (fresh)
- 12 oz Cottage Cheese (1%)
- 1 Eggs
- 4 oz Mozzarella (low fat)
- With a potato peeler, slice zucchini into thin ribbons for “noodles”
- Brown ground turkey and add sauce. Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg in bowl
- Layer with turkey and sauce, cottage cheese mixture, and zucchini “noodles” repeat layers
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes- enjoy your healthy “lasagna” with the whole family!
- Counts as 1 lean and 2.5 greens per serving.
- Servings 4
- Prep time 45 minutes