- 2 Red Pepper (bell, cut into small cubes)
- 2 Chipotle Pepper (from canned in adobo sauce, chopped)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 6 clv Garlic (minced)
- 1 T Cumin Seeds
- 1 T Rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 t salt
- 6 c Bouillon (or broth, Chicken or Vegetable)
- 2 cn Crabmeat (drained, (6 oz))
- 2 c half and half (not allowed during weight loss phase)
- Cilantro (fresh, chopped)
In a blender or food processor, puree chipotle peppers, onion, garlic, cumin seeds, and rosemary with 1 cup of stock. Add to crockpo along with the remaining stock, bay leaf, salt, and black pepper. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Add roasted red pepper, crab meat and half-n-half. Cover and cook on high for 20 minutes until heated through. Discard bay leaf. Spoon into bowls and garnish with cilantro.