- Fresh thin slices of Tilapia fish
- 1 can chunky tomato-garlic (or tomato-okra)
- 1 package fresh Baby Spinach
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pan sear for 5 minutes on each side on medium heat in Canola Oil or Soy Margarine
- Take Tilapia out of the pan and drain the oil.
- Add in a can of chunky tomato-garlic (or tomato-okra) and stir around skillet.
- Put Tilapia back into pan with tomato and simmer for ten minutes at lower heat.
- During the slow cook, rinse Baby Spinach for salad.
Serve Tilapia with a small amount of flavorful tomatoes and a side salad of Baby Spinach topped with a shake of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or no-cal vinegar/oil dressing.