- 7 oz shrimp
- 2 Laughing Cow Light
- 1/4 cup of water + 4 quarts for boiling shrimp
- 1/2 tsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of Smart and Light Butter
- In a pot add 4 quarts of water. Bring to boil and add shrimp. Cook shrimp till fully cooked or pink. Set aside.
- In a medium heat pan place water and 2 Laughing cow cheese wedges, blend in well until sauce becomes creamy.
- Add curry powder and fish sauce, mix. Then add cooked shrimp mix a little more and bring the simmer.
- In another medium heat pan add butter, let it melt then add cauliflower.
- Mix rice and butter till soft consistency (about 3-4 mins)
- Plate “rice” first and curry on top ENJOY!
Here is a great video on how to make the “rice”