- 1 T Olive Oil (+1 t olive oil)
- 2 T Lime Juice (fresh)
- 1 lb Shrimp (+4 oz shrimp, shelled, de-veined, medium, tails on)
- 4 8-ounce Bluefish Fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 T Garlic (minced)
- 1⁄2 t Coriander (ground)
- 1⁄2 c Bouillon (low-sodium, chicken)
- 1⁄2 t Oregano (dried)
- 1⁄2 c Dry White Wine
- 1⁄2 t pepper (freshly ground black)
- 1⁄4 c Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1⁄4 c Parsley (minced)
Southwestern seasonings work best with a fish that has a lot of flavor on a lower-calorie version of the Italian classic, with all the great flavor! Its own, like bluefish. If unavailable, substitute swordfish or tuna.
Prepare grill for a hot fire, using direct method (see Cooking Methods)1/4 teas. salt In 2-quart shallow nonreactive dish, combine juice, coriander, oregano 1/4 teas. freshly ground black pepper and pepper; add bluefish, turning to coat. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove 4 fresh lemon slices to garnish (optional)fish and discard juice mixture. Grill bluefish 3 minutes on each side,until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fillets to each of 4 plates and serve at once.