- 1⁄3 c Red Onion (diced finely)
- 1 1⁄3 c Celery (diced finely)
- 7 c Red Cabbage (diced finely)
- 1⁄8 c Garlic (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 T Fresh Thyme (minced)
- 10 oz Walden Farms SF Cole Slaw Dressing
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Just combine it all and let it sit for a while to let the flavors mingle. I let it sit for 12 hours or so. The red cabbage will bleed its color and after 12 hours the whole thing turns purple! This mix is also kinda strong on onion and garlic, so modify it as you please.
Total is about 9 cups, 214 calories, 53 carbs. A “Green” portion would be 1 1/2 cups, 37 cals, 9 carbs.