- 1 Cauliflower (Head of Cauliflower)
- 2 T Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1⁄2 t pepper
- 1⁄2 t Chili Powder
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets.
- Dry cauliflower well.
- Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and chile powder. You can adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- Toss cauliflower until seasonings are well distributed.
- Pour into a greased baking pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
- Remove from oven and pour into a serving dish.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and toss well.
Divide it up for your Green Servings!