- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters (1/8 Lean)
- 3/8 cup (which = 1/4 cup + 2 Tbs.) 2% low fat shredded Mexican 4 cheese variety for a firmer crust (3/8 lean)
- 1 cup Fresh Raw Cauliflower and then shred in a food processor (2 greens)
- Dash of Italian spices (optional)
- Mix together and put into a Pam sprayed foil pie pan. Pat down so it all sticks together.
Bake 20 min at 450 till it starts to turn brown then flip it over and bake another 10 minutes. I made 4 crusts at a time so that I can freeze them and have a quick pizza if I’m low on time.
- 2 tsp Ragu Pizza Quick sauce – it’s only .5g of sugar (2 condiments)
- 1/4 cup 2% low fat shredded Mozzarella cheese (1/4 lean)
- 1/4 cup of the Morning Star Sausage crumbles (1/4 lean)
- 1/2 cup of veggie – bell peppers, mushroom, etc. (1 green)
- Put back in oven for about 10 minutes so that the cheese melts.
This is an absolutely DELICIOUS change for a lean and green!!!