- 3 eggs at room temp (1 Lean)
- 3 tablespoons light cream cheese at room temp (3 Condiments)
- A pinch or 1/16 tsp cream of tartar (you can use white vinegar or lemon juice as a substitute)
- 1 packet splenda (1 Condiment)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Separate egg whites from egg yolks, putting whites in one bowl and yolks in another bowl. Add cream of tartar (or vinegar or lemon juice) to whites. Beat whites on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Add cream cheese and splenda to yolks. Whisk yolk mixture until blended. Gently whisk yolk mixture into whites being careful to not over mix and make the whites fall. On a cookie sheet lined w parchment paper, make six equal sized blobs, not touching.
Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes (Mine cooked in 25 minutes). They are good warm, but awesome cold and can be toasted without problem! Freeze the left-overs in plastic wrap or individual sandwich bags or keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days in a large ziploc bag. Toast them to make them crispy again!
Makes 6 Rolls or 3 servings
Plugging it into program:
- 2 Rolls is 1/3 Lean and 1.33 Condiments
- If using regular cream cheese instead of light cream cheese, 2 rolls is 1/3 Lean, 0.16 Condiments, and 1 Healthy Fat
- You need to add 2/3 Lean to your day. You can have one of the following:
- 3.3 oz beef or pork, 4 oz of chicken, 4.6 oz of shrimp or fish, 1 -1/3 cup egg beaters, 2 Morning Star Farms Sausage Patties, 2 eggs
- If you have one roll, you can have, 4.16 oz beef or pork, 5 oz of chicken, 5.8 oz of shrimp or fish, 1 – 2/3 cup egg beaters