- 2 Zucchini (thin sliced with peeler )
- 16 oz Ground Turkey (very lean)
- 2 c Low-Carb Spaghetti Sauce (or make your own with tomatoes and blender)
- 2 c Spinach (fresh)
- 12 oz Cottage Cheese (1%)
- 1 Eggs
- 4 oz Mozzarella (low fat)
With a potato peeler, slice zucchini into thin ribbons for “noodles.” Brown ground turkey and add sauce. Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg in bowl. Layer with turkey and sauce, cottage cheese mixture, and zucchini “noodles” repeat layers.
Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes- enjoy your healthy “lasagna” with the whole family!
Counts as 1 lean and 2.5 greens per serving.