- 9 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes- should yield 6 oz cooked (1 Lean)
- 1 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce (1 Condiment)
- 1 Bag Medifast Parmesan or Nacho Cheese Puffs (1 Meal)/or 1 Bag NEW BBQ or Cheese Pizza Bites
Optional Dipping Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Light Ranch Dressing (1 Healthy Fat)
- 1 tsp Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce (0.33 Condiments)
- Preheat Oven to 350. Finely crush the Puffs or Bites into a bread-crumb consistency – use food processor or just whack the heck out of the (already opened) bag with something heavy. Put crumb mixture into a plastic Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Cut Chicken Breast into approximately 1 inch cubes/chunks. Combine chicken with 1 tbsp of Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce, tossing until coated. Place the coated chicken (let excess sauce drip off chicken before placing in bag) into the Ziploc bag with the crumb mixture and shake the bag, making sure the chicken is completely coated with the crumbs.
- Put the crumb coated chicken cubes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (etc.) and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on your oven, but you can use your oven light and kept an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Combine ranch dressing and 1 tsp Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce and stir until combined. Serve with chicken bites.
- 1 Lean Serving with 1.33 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat, and 1 Meal (Don’t forget to add your Greens)
- This works best if you are splitting your L&G into 2 meals for the day eating half for lunch and half for dinner
- Also great for finger food at a potluck or game watching party!