- 2 pk Oatmeal (MF Oatmeal of whatever flavor you desire, but peach is more neutral)
- 1 pk Shake (MF Banana)
- 1⁄2 t Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 t Baking Soda
- Truvia (to taste)
- 2 T Flax Seed Meal
- 1 t White Vinegar
- 1 T Banana Syrup (SF)
- 1 T Spice Blend Syrup (SF)
- 1⁄2 c Water (add more if necessary, but batter should be kind of stiff and not runny)
- 1 Banana Extract (1 cap full)
- 1 Maple Extract (1 cap full)
Combine wet/dry separately. Mix the wet into the dry and immediately spread in mini loaf pan sprayed with pam. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes at least. Test it with a toothpick just like with regular banana bread.
Counts as 2 MF meals and 2-3 snacks.