- 1 Tortilla (large, low-carb)
- Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 c Onion
- 1⁄4 c Red Pepper (bell)
- 1⁄2 c Egg-Beaters (or 4 egg whites)
- 1⁄4 c Black Beans (or pinto)
- 1 oz Cheese (low-fat, grated)
- Place on a plate 1-2 small or 1 large La Tortilla Company Low-carb tortillas. (Heat in a microwave or oven if desired).
- In a non-stick pan spray olive oil to coat pan and sauté onions and bell peppers.
- Add Egg-Beaters, or 4 egg whites and cook until done.
- Add black or pinto beans, and cheese if desired.
- Place on tortilla. Top with salsa if desired, wrap and eat!
Note, this is for people in maintenance!